{wedding season: southern style}

April 14, 2011

Wedding season is fast approaching, and our calendar is packed full of upcoming celebrations. My husband and I both have numerous friends getting married throughout the year, and it is always such an honor to be a part of one of the most special days in a loved one's life.
{via style me pretty}
I'm especially excited about this year's wedding line-up since they are all taking place in some amazingly beautiful locations.  Here's our wedding run-down

We're kicking off the marriage marathon this weekend in Charleston, SC, and we couldn't be more excited!!  My dad was born and raised in this beautiful city, and it holds a very special place in my heart.  I have also lived there for a few summers during my college career, and I love any chance I get to make a trip back.

As we prepare for our trip to watch one of Forrest's best baseball friends {fellow USC pitcher pictured here} embark on such a memorable journey in his life, we can't help but get excited about the festivities ahead.  The reception will be held at this beautiful waterfront plantation, and I just adore any setting that is surrounded by blissful, moss-draped, oak treesAhhhh so, so fabulous!!
{via pinterest}
Next up on the wedding agendaA riverfront ceremony on the peaceful Waccamaw River {here in Conway, SC}, exchanging of vows on a country plantation, a palm tree party in Hilton Head, and we close our 2011 wedding season in my hometown-Greenville, SC.  Whew we have some fun times ahead, and we're ready to hit the road around South Carolina!!      

Post a Comment

0 comments: