{monday motivation}

April 11, 2011

Hello friends, and happy Monday!  I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and are having a great start to the week thus far.

Part of my weekly ritual is starting my Monday off by identifying some quotes that inspire me and get me going as I embark on a new week.

Here are two quotes that really touched me today, and I hope they inspire you as well.
{via rhonna designs}

I have recently made some amazing changes in my life {more exciting details to come in future posts}, and the following quote really hit home for me today.  It's never too late to go after your dreamsI sure am, and I hope you do too!

{via brydie brown}

Have a great day!
xoxo~
Katherine

Post a Comment

2 comments:

Nicole @ Sew Much Sunshine said...

Great, great, great inspiration! I love the Mark Twain one! :) Thanks.

{southern bliss...sealed with a kiss} said...

I'm so glad you liked it Nicole, and I LOVE hearing that my posts inspire my followers...Makes my day! :)

xoxo...
Katherine