{happy friday + fun finds} *pretty pastels*

March 04, 2011

Happy Friday Friends!!

I'm still inspired by this post, and I can't help but be drawn to these lovely looks and pastel pretties!  I'm longing for warm and sunny Spring days, and fun finds like these get me even more excited about the fashion in my future. :)

Here are a few of my favorite things...I hope you have a blissful weekend! xoxo
{oh joy}
{1. Shabd dress, 2. Mud carafes, 3. shoes from Free People, 4. Butter nail polish, 5. Juicy Couture bird ring, 6. owl cookie jar from Anthropologie, 7. earrings from Anthropologie.}

Post a Comment

2 comments:

anyaadores said...

Hello there, I just came across your blog on my blog-travels, and I totally love it. Fab post - I am all about the owl and the earrings.
How great to visit - I will make sure to come back :)
A xx
http://anyaadores.blogspot.com

{southern bliss...sealed with a kiss} said...

I'm so glad you found me, and thank you so very much for your sweet comment! :) It definitely put a big smile on my face, and I loved my visit to your blog as well. Thanks again, and I'm so glad to have met you!

xoxo,
Katherine