{happy new year}

January 27, 2011

I'm pleased to announce that 2011 has started off with a bang, and I'm excited to see what's in store for my fabulous family and friends this year!

One of my {many} New Year's resolutions this year is to design and maintain a blog site that will serve as somewhat of a journal/diary for my family as we embark on new adventures, and I'm so thrilled that I have taken the first step and am almost finished with my template...Yay!!

I was pleasantly surprised to find that I am actually LOVING {I think I'm somewhat obsessed actually...This is so much fun} all this graphic design, and I now want to be a professional blogger when I grow up! ;)  Thank goodness for resolutions...This just might be right up my alley.

Stay tuned for more fabulous posts as I kick-off my start as a blogger!

Post a Comment

0 comments: